In playing to the theme, I need your help building a Super Agency — a PR, marketing, and advertising dream team. The only rule? The team will be built entirely of historical figures and fictional characters.
Here are the building blocks. Who would you draft to fill each slot?
- Head of Operations
- Creative Director
- Art Director(s)
- Account Executive(s)
- Media Planner(s)/Media Buyer(s)
- Market Research
- Public Relations
- Event Planning
Here are my picks:
- Head of Operations: Kermit the Frog
- Creative Director: Steven Spielberg
- Copywriter(s): Groucho Marx, Ambrose Bierce, Ben Franklin
- Art Director(s): Andy Warhol, Banksy (British graffiti artist),
- Account Executive(s): Drew Rosenhaus (NFL sports agent — I hate the guy, but he gets business done)
- Media Planner(s)/Media Buyer(s): Capt. Jack Sparrow (the ultimate swashbuckler)
- Market Research: Ivan Pavlov
- Traffic: That guy from the Sprint/Nextel Direct Connect commercials
- Public Relations: Barack Obama
- Event Planning: P.T. Barnum
So…those are my picks. Who you got?